Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Blog Making New Liners and 2 years with my pigs!

Blog entry from old forum

Roo99

Cavy Slave
Well, it is rather hard to believe that I've had my pigs for just over 2 years now! Griffin, my neutered male pig, came to the rescue and was estimated to be about 1 year old when I adopted him. His roommate Toni, however, was born at the rescue, and she was 6 months old when I adopted her.

Right now, my sister is helping me to hand sew some new cage liners, which is quite the adventure! We've almost finished sewing the towels for the first liner, and then we'll just sew the fleece on top of them. My sewing is a little shaky, but so far this has been a very manageable project. I'm excited to finally have liners-- it will make the laundry process so much easier!

Anyhow, just thought that I would write this to have for posterity. I will definitely be taking some pictures of the liners once they are completed!

Roo99

Cavy Slave
My sister and I have completed the first liner, and I will be making a new thread in the forum with my new liner. :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.